Butterscotch Caramel Coffee
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the day. This spiked coffee turned out so tasty that it was hard not to have several cups! Not only is this good to make for yourself, but would make a fabulous party drink.
- 1 large cup of coffee – about 6 ounces
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps*
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce and a bit extra for drizzling on top
- Whipped Cream
- Brew the coffee and pour into your favorite MogoBox.com mug.
- Add 1 pinch of cinnamon, butterscotch schnapps, cream, and caramel sauce and stir.
- Add whipped cream on the top, drizzle with caramel sauce and add a pinch of cinnamon before serving.
- *For a non-alcohol version, substitute butterscotch syrup for the butterscotch schnapps.
- Leave out the cream if you prefer your coffee dark and less sweet.