Brown Sugar Vanilla Latte
- 8 ounces brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk, any kind (I used 2%)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons International Delight Simply Pure in Vanilla
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, International Delight Simply Pure in Vanilla, and brown sugar over medium heat until heated through.
- While milk is warming, pour coffee into a mug.
- After milk is warmed, remove from heat. Using an immersion blender (or electric hand mixer), blend on low speed until milk becomes frothy.
- Pour into the coffee mug and top with foam.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving