MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Combining your favorite childhood breakfast cereal with vodka is so wrong it’s right, especially when you throw in your own marshmallow-flavored cereal milk.
Boozy Lucky Charms Milkshake
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows for garnish
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups Lucky Charms milk (recipe below)
- 1 ounce vodka… or more, no one’s watching
- Food coloring to preference
- Sort cereal until you have about 1/4 cup marshmallows.
- Fill a pastry bag (or a clean, empty plastic bag with a 1/4-inch diameter hole cut out of one corner) and fill with marshmallow creme. Squeeze from the open end until all the air is out.
- Combine ice cream, cereal milk (recipe below) and vodka in a blender. Blend until combined, then add green food coloring gradually, mixing until you reach desired hue.
- Pipe marshmallow creme over the shake and then sprinkle marshmallows on top.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving