MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Bobby Flay grills with flare and has a perfect drink solution while grilling on Father’s Day!
- 1 cup ripe blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 11 ounces premium vanilla ice cream (recommended: Haagen Dazs – make sure that it is really well frozen)
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, rum and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl, let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes
- Lightly mash the mixture with a fork and let sit 10 minutes longer.
- Put the milk and the blueberry mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Divide between 2 tall glasses and serve with a straw.
- Garnish with a few blueberries.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings