MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Whether you are in school, going to college, or work, just know you will not go hungry anymore with this Sweet and Savory Blueberry Pancake in a Mug.
Blueberry Pancake in a Mug
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup (honey or agave)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon blueberries , fresh or frozen
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except the blueberries in a microwave safe mug. Mix the batter until there are no lumps.
- Lastly stir in the blueberries.
- Microwave roughly for roughly 1 minutes – 1 minutes 15 seconds or until it is firm to the touch on top. (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Top with a little maple syrup and some more blueberries.
- Top with a little maple syrup and some more blueberries, enjoy immediately!
- You can make it up the night before and store in the fridge until ready for it.
- Take care not to overcook as your mug cake will get rubbery
- Add any flavors you like, sliced banana, chocolate chips or even dried fruit
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving