MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Blueberry muffins in a jiffy. It can’t get any easier as it only takes 90 seconds to cook.
Blueberry Muffin Mug
3 tablespoons fresh blueberry
¼ cup oat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg white
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- dallop of butter, optional
- Mix together egg white and honey in a greased coffee mug.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, and mix until combined.
- Add in fresh blueberries.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds (times may vary).
Cook Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving