MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This mug cake is just like a blueberry muffin topped with streusel but scaled down for one. Plus, it takes only minutes to make!
Blueberry Muffin Cake in a Mug With Streusel Topping
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp fat free milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 7 fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp cold unsalted butter chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- Mix everything listed in muffin ingredients except blueberries into a microwave safe mug with a small whisk. Drop blueberries in, spreading them out. In a small bowl, mix streusel ingredients, until butter pieces are completely coated in the flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle small crumbles of streusel on top of muffin batter, spreading out evenly across the surface.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1 minute. Let cool for a few minutes before eating.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving