MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Done in minutes, this mug cake is a quick fix for a sweet craving. Best eaten warm!
Birthday Party Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- large Land O Lakes® Egg (yolk only)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon decorator sprinkles
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, as desired
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug or Glass Mug):
- Place butter into 12-ounce coffee mug; microwave 30-45 seconds or until melted. Add all remaining cake ingredients except sprinkles; mix well with fork. Stir in sprinkles.
- Microwave 45-60 seconds or until cake pulls away from sides and top is dry. (Do not overcook.) Cool 1 minute. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, as desired. Serve warm.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 2 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving