MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Happy Birthday to me! Time to celebrate my day!
Birthday Party Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes ® butter
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 large Land O Lakes ® egg (yolk only)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp decorator sprinkles
- Ice cream or whipped cream if desired
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Place butter into large coffee mug; microwave 30-45 seconds or until melted. Add all remaining cake ingredients except sprinkles; mix well with fork. Stir in sprinkles.
- Microwave 60-90 seconds or until cake pulls away from sides and top is dry. (Do not overcook.) Cool slightly. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, as desired.
- Coffee mug should be at least 12 ounces. Our MogoBox Classic White Mugs are 15 so you’re ok! More room for ice cream!
- To give as a birthday gift, combine all dry ingredients in mug. Place mug in plastic gift bag; tie with ribbon. Attach birthday candle and directions to make cake.
- This recipe can easily be doubled using 1 (1/4 cup) Land O’ Lakes® Half Stick to make 2 mug cakes.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving