Best Ever Creamy Crockpot Cocoa
While it’s not always going to be convenient to make up a batch of hot chocolate in the crockpot….for a special occasion, or just for a lazy winter afternoon at home or just because you love cocoa….this is a must try!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- (1) 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (milk chocolate OR semi-sweet)
- Pour all the ingredients into a crockpot and whisk together until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted.
- Whisk well before serving in your MogoBox.com Chocolate is Always the Answer Mug.
- Garnish as desired (which means MARSHMALLOWS of course!)
You can also make it with white chocolate, butterscotch, even MINT chocolate chips! I DO love mint chocolate! The possibilities here are vast! I’m thinking of maybe trying a salted caramel version! Yummmm!