MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A simple vanilla mug cake jam-packed with red, white, and blue sprinkles! Takes just a few minutes to whip up and is perfect for Fourth of July or Memorial Day!
Berry Vanilla Red White and Blue Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup gluten-free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar or sugar of choice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mixed berries + extra for topping
- powdered sugar for dusting, if desired
Directions (make in your Exclusive patriotic MogoBox Mug):
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except for the sprinkles. Stir until well combined.
- Add in sprinkles and and lightly stir. Do not over stir or the sprinkles color will bleed.
- Microwave for 1 -1 .5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with whipped cream and extra sprinkles on top!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 – 1.5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving