MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: 4 yummy snacks for a girls’ night in. So easy to make, you can easily indulge in 2.
Berry Chocolate Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, or canola oil
- ¼ cup milk
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- whipped cream, to serve
- blueberry, to service
- raspberry, to serve
- fresh mint, to serve
- Spray the inside of a microwave-safe ceramic mug. Add in flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Add the vegetable oil, milk, and stir until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Let cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle on fresh blueberries, raspberries, and mint.
Cook Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings