MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is a dessert/beverage experiment – so good! Each person can mix to suit himself/herself! Half-and-half and sugar can be added to taste if desired.
Bailey’s Sundae Coffee Drink
- 12 cups brewed coffee
- 1 pint French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 12 fluid ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Brew 12 cups of coffee. While the coffee is brewing, fill each cup with a scoop of ice cream. Be sure to use large cups (the oversized types you get at coffee houses are best).
- Top each scoop of ice cream with just enough Irish cream so that the ice cream looks lightly coated.
- When the coffee is brewed, pour it so that each cup is filled up about halfway.
- It is then up to each individual to add more Irish cream, half-and-half, or sugar to suit his/her taste.
Yields: 6 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings