Apple, Pumpkin Beer Cocktail
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The Apple, Pumpkin Beer cocktail…oh my…it’s like pumpkin pie and apple pie got together and had a beautiful baby. A baby made up of bourbon, pumpkin ale, apple cider and lemon juice. So festive!
- 8 ounces good-quality bourbon
- 9 ounces apple cider
- 2 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- 12 ounces pumpkin ale
- cinnamon sticks and cranberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together the bourbon, apple cider and lemon juice. Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice.
- Pour the beer evenly into each glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and cranberries. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings