MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Apple Pie Mug Cake, everything you love about cinnamon & apple pie in an easy 3-minute mug cake.
Apple Pie Mug Cake
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter melted & cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Add in milk, butter, and vanilla, whisking well in between each addition
- Using 14-oz (or larger) microwave-safe mugs (straight sides works best), add several spoonfuls of batter to each mug
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon sugar & add a scoop of apple pie filling
- Alternate layers, ending with cinnamon sugar.
- Microwave on high 1.5 – 2 minutes for a single mug or 2-3 minutes for both mugs together
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
- *Serving suggestion- top with a large helping of whipped cream
Prep Time: 3 minutes Total Time: 6 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® servings