MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This iced Antioxidant Rich Blueberry Green Tea is light and refreshing and loaded with antioxidants that’ll give your immune system a nice boost.
Antioxidant Rich Blueberry Green Tea
- 6 cups distilled or mountain spring water
- 4 green tea bags (I use Stash brand)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup clover honey (depending on how sweet you like your tea)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ice cubes, lemon slices, and fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Bring the water almost to a boil in a large pot, then turn off heat.
- Add the green tea bags to pot and cover with lid. Let tea bags steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Pour the tea into a blender. Add the blueberries and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour the tea through a strainer into a large pitcher. Use a silicone spatula to push the mashed berries against the strainer to get all of the juice.
- Stir in the honey until dissolved.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Serve in tall glass over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
Total Time: 10 minutes plus refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours before serving
Yields: 6 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings