MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Your day just got a little sweeter. I am about to tell you how to make your favorite mocha frappe at home in less than five minutes for a fraction of the price of a fancy coffee shop. Oh yes, that means within minutes of your craving you can enjoy a sweet mocha frappe in your own home.
5-Minute Mocha Frappe
- 1-2 heaping spoonfuls Folgers Instant coffee
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of milk (your choice: soy, almond, fat-free, etc.)
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped topping
- Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of Folgers Instant Coffee with room temperature water until completely dissolved. (Depending on how strong you want your coffee drink to be, one scoop equals one cup. If you are a two-cup drinker, double up.)
- Add coffee, milk, ice, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips to blender and blend smooth.
- Serve topped with whipped topping and drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Sip and enjoy.
- You can make this mouth-watering mocha frappe with room temperature water using Folgers instant coffee. Not all instant coffee dissolve in cool water, but Folgers dissolves quickly and easily. So you can save time brewing AND save time waiting for your coffee to cool.
- If you want a really decadent drink, turn your mocha frappe into a chocolate chip mocha frappe by adding a handful of chocolate chips.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving