MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: You can cook this in a mug, and make it a mug cake cookie or mix the ingredients in a mug and then cooking it on parchment paper so that you can get the traditional cookie shape.
5 Minute Microwave Sprinkles Sugar Cookie in a Mug
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Combine all ingredients except sprinkles into a mug or small bowl, mixing with a small whisk until a smooth dough forms. Stir in half of the sprinkles.
- Line a medium-sized microwave-safe plate with parchment paper. Scrape out dough into the middle of the parchment paper. Shape dough to resemble a cookie shape (like a thick round disc).
- Add remaining sprinkles to surface of the cookie. Microwave for approximately 50 seconds. You cookie might be done slightly sooner, but I don’t recommend more than 50 seconds as it will turn the cookie hard and brittle. Cookie is best consumed right away.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving