MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A mug cake that’s a donut and made in the microwave.
5 Minute Donut Mug Cake
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch nutmeg
- 3/4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- sprinkles optional
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In a medium size mug, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla. Microwave for 90 seconds on high power.
- Meanwhile, add chocolate chips and heavy cream to a small bowl. When cake is done, place bowl in microwave for 30 seconds to melt chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Insert the large end of a baster into the cake to hollow out the center. Use a knife tip to help with removal if needed.
- Frost the top with chocolate sauce and add optional sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving