MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is a rich chocolate gooeyness nice tummy warming pudding. Nice for when you don’t want to be bothered mixing and baking a full size pudding
30 second Self-Saucing Chocolate Pudding in a Mug
Ingredients for Pudding:
- 1 heaped tablespoon self raising flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa
- 1 heaped tablespoon sugar
- 1 and a half tablespoons milk
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- a few banana chips., optional
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Mix together self raising flour, cocoa, sugar and milk in a coffee mug (or other small microwave proof jug).
- Sprinkle on top extra cocoa and brown sugar and carefully pour on hot water.
- Cook in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl or add ice cream, banana chips or cream to the cup.
- Mixture should be combined and cooked. If undissolved cocoa exists, zap for an extra 10 seconds.
- The sauce is sitting at the bottom of the cup.
Cook Time: 30 seconds
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving