MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This recipe will totally impresses kids who get instant gratification by seeing a cake cook in the microwave in a minute. And it is great if you only want to make a small bit of dessert instead of enough for a crowd of people. Got a late night sweet tooth? This will fit the bill.
3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake
- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 box any flavor cake mix
- 1 tub frosting optional
Instructions (make in your MogoBox 15 oz. Classic White Mug):
- Pour both dry cake mixes into a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Zip it up tight and begin to shake it well to make sure cake mixes are combined thoroughly.
- In a clean mug (you do not need to grease the mug), combine 3 tbsp. of the combined cake mixes with 2 tbsp. of water.
- Stir well until completely combined. Batter will get foamy as you stir.
- Then pop it into the microwave.
- Cook on high for 1 minute.
- The cake will rise up over the mug during cooking. Don’t panic. It sinks back down again. Promise!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving