MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: 3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake is the answer when you only want a small dessert and don’t want to make a lot of fuss. Easy, with only a couple of ingredients!
3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake
- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 box any flavor cake mix
- 1 tub frosting optional
Directions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- Pour both dry cake mixes into a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Zip it up tight and begin to shake it well to make sure cake mixes are combined thoroughly.
- In a clean mug (you do not need to grease the mug), combine 3 tbsp. of the combined cake mixes with 2 tbsp. of water.
- Stir well until completely combined. Batter will get foamy as you stir.
- Then pop it into the microwave.
- Cook on high for 1 minute.
Prep Time: 5 minutes<br>Cook Time: 1 minute
- For One Serving:3 tbsp. cake mix2 tbsp. water1 minute in the microwave.
- When it’s finished, carefully take it out of the microwave (mug will be very warm). Dab a little frosting on top (optional) and dig into the warm cake. Or you can run your finger or a butter knife gently around the inside edge of the mug. Flip mug over on a plate. If you like, add a dollop of frosting on top.
- Keep your bag of cake mix stored in your dry and cool pantry for up to 2 months. Use any type of cake mix you like. But it has to be mixed with the Angel Food Cake mix for this to work properly. Feel free to play with different toppings depending on the flavor of cake you use. Whipped cream, canned fruit fillings or fresh fruit are all great toppings to try.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving plus