MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Star Wars Inspired Yoda Hot Chocolate. Amazing tasting white hot chocolate that is inspired by Yoda. Kids will love it and adults will too! Easy to make white hot chocolate with a secret to make it green!
Yoda Hot Cocoa
- 1 Cup green white chocolate wafers
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 4 Cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- simple syrup
- green sanding sugar
- whipped cream
- Add white chocolate wafers and heavy cream in a double boiler.
- Stir continuously until white chocolate has melted.
- Pour in the half-and-half, and vanilla extract. Stirring constantly as you add to blend all the ingredients.
- Dip glasses into simple syrup and then sanding sugar.
- Pour into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
Yields: 4-5 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings