Warm Cider and Rum Punch
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: For a fun and festive holiday gathering, make this crowd-pleasing spiked punch.
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 apple, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 orange, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups dark rum
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, apple slices, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and ginger.
- Bring to a boil over high; reduce to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. (Keep warm over low, up to 2 hours.)
- Remove from heat and stir in rum.
- Transfer to a punch bowl.
- Serve warm.
Yields: 10 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings