Top 5 Smoothie Tricks
MogoBlog MogoSocial Tip of the Day: Tricks to make yummy smoothies revealed. And the top 5 are…
Favorite Smoothie-Making Accessories:
- Mason jar mugs
- Stainless steel straws
- Quality Blender (I use the Ninja, but if you want top-knotch, go for the Vitamix)
And The Top 5 Smoothie Tricks Are:
- Rinse out your blender immediately so you don’t have to scrub it later.
- Add plain yogurt, oatmeal or peanut butter to turn your smoothie into a meal and a complete protein source
- Use frozen fruit instead of ice. It’s quick and filling.
- Add broccoli, spinach, or kale. You’ll add vital nutrients and you won’t even taste it!
- Layer the softest ingredients (banana) to hardest (frozen), add the liquid last.