MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A touch of coffee, a dash of cocoa, a sprinkle of cinnamon and you’ve got all the tastes of tiramisu in a boozy sipper. Wouldn’t this be a sweet way to end a good date night?
Tiramisu Martini Dessert Cocktail
- 1 ½ ounces Kahlua (half of a shot glass).
- 1 ½ ounces Rum Chata
- 1 ½ ounces Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1 ½ ounces heavy cream
- whipped cream for garnish, optional
- ground coffee or cocoa for garnish, optional
- lady fingers for garnish, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into 2 martini glasses.
- Top with freshly whipped cream, chocolate shavings, ground coffee or cocoa, and lady fingers. All are optional, but all are fun!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings