Thai Iced Coffee
This recipe yields around 4 MogoBox.com mood mug servings; it’s incredibly refreshing and you’re bound to become hooked on this delicious alternative to hot coffee.
- Strong ground coffee sufficient enough to brew 4 cups of caffeine
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon of almond flavoring
- Place two teaspoons of ground cardamom in the container housing the ground coffee.
- Brew the coffee and ground cardamon together
- Add four tablespoons of sugar and one teaspoon of almond flavoring to the brewed coffee and ground cardamom mixture.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and let cool to lukewarm.
- Fill 12-ounce Mason jars or morph mugs halfway with either ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Fill the glasses two-thirds full with lukewarm coffee mixture.
- Put one tablespoon of heavy cream into each MogoBox.com mug and stir.
- To achieve a layered effect, hold a spoon on top of the coffee and pour the cream slowly into the spoon so that the cream floats on top of the glass over the coffee.
Yields: 4 servings