MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Come-on sunshine! Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy summer. Pineapple juice, limeade and club soda make a refreshing drink that goes beautifully with all kinds of summer fruit.
Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
- In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
- Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as directed.
Yields: 14 – 6 oz. MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings