Starbucks Iced Mocha Latte
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the day: Like Starbucks, but don’t like the price or having to drive to get your latte? What about those late night cravings? Try making your own instead.
- 2 fluid ounces of Starbucks brewed espresso (Double shot)
- 8 fluid ounces whole milk
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 2 tablespoonsTorani chocolate mocha sauce or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- sugar, is optional to taste
- Redi-whipped heavy whipped cream
- Brew your Dunkin Donuts espresso shot first.
- Fill your versatile Whopper Beer Mug with ice (double your recipe for a full mug)- leave about 2″ from the top of the glass.
- Now fill the glass with 1 cup of ice cold whole milk.
- Then pour in your tablespoons of half & half or heavy cream.
- Add your 2 ounces or Starbucks brewed espresso shot over the milk and gently stir it up.
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup inside the glass.
- Top with Redi-whip heavy whipped cream & drizzle a little more syrup on the top.
- You have it. The perfect Starbucks Iced Mocha Latte.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving