MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Winter seeming to never end, cold weather lingering, and you have Spring Fever. Here’s an easy way to sit back, relax and let the Spring Fever wash over you as you wait for spring to come.
Spring Fever Drink
- Ice cubes, as needed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) vodka
- A few drops orange bitter
- Sparkling white wine
- 4 slices of grapefruit, for serving
- Fresh basil leaves, for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes, orange juice, pineapple juice, vodka, and orange bitter. Shake, then divide among 4 glasses and top with the sparkling white wine.
- Garnish the glasses with grapefruit slices and basil leaves.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings