MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The Shamrock Juice Cocktail’s dominant flavor is orange. It’s so dominant that it pretty much pushes all other notes into oblivion. The color is a bright festive green.
Shamrock Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounces white tequila
- 1/2 ounces light rum
- 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- orange slice, garnish
- cherry, garnish
- Fill a hurricane or parfait glass with ice.
- Pour in the liquors.
- Top off with the orange juice.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and cherries.
- The way you pour this one, you get a blue hue along the bottom. Above that is green from the orange juice mixing with the blue curacao.
- You can serve it like that, and let your guests stir it. When they do, the drink will lose the blue at the bottom, and the green becomes more emerald.
Yields: l MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving