Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This punch is perfect for parties. It’s a showy punch and your guests will be intrigued by the fizz, colorful floating fruit and sherbet of course.
Raspberry Punch Ingredients:
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist, Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda, chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can (12 oz), or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge
- 1 Pineapple juice can (12 oz), thawed in the fridge
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream, or any flavor you have available
For Garnish (optional, but so pretty!):
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Pineapple slices for garnish (canned or fresh)
- Pre-scoop ice cream and place on a baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Freeze and add ice cream just before serving so it remains frozen in the punch.
- In a punch bowl, combine: 2 juice cans. Pour in Sierra Mist and Club Soda and gently stir until combined.
- Add pineapple slices and raspberries if using and top with scooped sherbet just before serving. The ice cream will keep it chilled.
- Add cold water or ice if desired to control how sweet your punch is.
- Keep in mind, once the ice cream is added, the punch will be sweeter.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 18 – 20 Mugs with Attitude servings