MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Such a fun drink to have while watching Star Wars, especially if you’re doing a Star Wars marathon. The movies never seem to get old.
R2D2 White Chocolate Cocoa
- 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
- 1 C heavy cream
- 4 C Whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- blue color dye
- simple syrup
- black sanding sugar
- silver star sprinkles
- whipped cream
- Add white chocolate wafers and heavy cream in a double boiler.
- Stir continuously until white chocolate has melted.
- Pour in the half-and-half, and vanilla extract. Stirring constantly as you add to blend all the ingredients.
- Add a few drops of the blue dye to make the hot cocoa a light blue color.
- Dip glasses in simple syrup and then in black sanding sugar.
- Pour into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle silver stars on it.
Yields: 4-5 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings