Pumpkin Pie Martini
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: “A delicious autumn cocktail to enjoy after dinner or with dessert. You can adjust the consistency to be thicker (add more pumpkin) or thinner (add more milk) as you see appropriate.”
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3/4 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vanilla flavored vodka
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger creme de cacao
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat rim of martini glass with honey, and dip into graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Combine milk and pumpkin puree in a cocktail shaker, and shake to combine.
- Pour in vodka and creme de cacao, and add ice.
- Shake well, and then strain into prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving