MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This sweet, pink strawberry sangria is so easy to make, and it’s a party favorite. It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, bridal and baby showers or a backyard bbq.
Pink Strawberry Sangria
- 1 750-ml bottle pink moscato wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 6 – 10 large strawberries, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine and vodka.
- Add strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda.
- Serve over ice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 12 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings