Nigella’s Hot Chocolate
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Want kid friendly hot chocolate? Nigella’s Hot Chocolate is… however you can turn this recipe into a grown-up version with a touch of decadence.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- Place all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly whisking continually until the chocolate is dissolved and the milk is hot. Serve with marshmallows in your favorite MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude.
- Grown-ups can add a tot of rum to this. That is a sure way to warm you from the inside.
- Good quality dark chocolate is a must. Nigella insists!!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes