MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Easy and delicious New Years Eve Champagne Punch! This amazing champagne punch only has 5 ingredients, but tastes like a dream. So bright, sweet and bubbly.
New Years Eve Champagne Punch
- 2 bottles of Champagne (or another sparkling wine)
- 1 750 ml bottle of Ruby Port
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- ½ cup simple syrup (1:1 ratio)
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a large punch bowl filled with ice. Large ice works best here, so that the punch is able to hold without diluting too fast (if you don’t have large ice molds, you could freeze large blocks of ice in Tupperware containers).
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit slices.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings