Mint White Hot Chocolate
Homemade Mint White Hot Chocolate combines creamy, white chocolate with a burst of peppermint flavor to create a perfect decadent holiday treat.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract or mint extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: A few drops of food coloring
- Marshmallows for topping
- In a large pot, add milk and half-and-half, and heat over medium heat until steam-y but not boiling.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in food coloring and extracts. Stir until smooth.
- Serve warm in your MogoBox.com mug.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 – 5 servings