MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A traditional Irish Dessert just in time for St. Patrick’s Day.
Microwave Bread & Butter Pudding in a Mug
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons sugar (or maple syrup)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 5 tablespoons cubed bread , buttered (around 1 slice)
Instructions (make in your MogoBox Mug):
- In your microwavable mug, mix together the milk, egg, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until combined
- Cut your buttered bread into square bite-sized pieces
- Add the bread and raisins to the mug and press them down so they are submerged within the liquid. I like to leave it on the counter for 10 minutes for the bread to soak up the custard
- Microwave for roughly 1-1½ minutes. Check it after 1 minute and go from there. The timing is based on my 1200W microwave so yours might vary.
Cook Time: 1-1½ minutes.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude® serving