Labor Day Faux Sangria
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Pour yourself a glass over ice and enjoy the weather out on the back patio while your husband grills some MEAT. Because that is what dudes do, they grill MEAT.
- 6 cup water
- ½ cup fruit sangria tea or any fruit medley tea
- 1 large Lipton ice tea bag
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ cup lemon Italian soda
- 1½ cup lime Italian soda
- 2 cup ice
- 1 lime, sliced
- ½ blood orange, sliced
- ½ peach, sliced
- ¼ cup grapes
- assorted berries
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil, remove from heat.
- Steep tea bags for 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup sugar, stir and cover.
- In a pitcher add 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour tea over ice.
- Add Italian sodas and fruit.
- Stir and serve over ice.
- If using loose leaf tea make a tea bag our of cheese cloth and butcher’s twine. Squeeze liquid from tea bags.
- If you can’t find the tea used here, you can also use a fruit medley tea with some hibiscus tea.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Yields: 9 – 10 MogoBox.com Mugs with Attitude 8 oz. servings