MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The Irish Cola drink recipe blends Irish whiskey, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and the cola of your choice. It has a rich taste with notes of caramel, vanilla, honey and almond, and a touch of whiskey smokiness.
Irish Cola Cocktail
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey (Jameson’s)
- 1 ounce Bailey’s
- 4 ounces cola
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the Irish whiskey and Bailey’s.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with cola.
Yields: l MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving