MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: In the summer when fresh berries are bursting at the seams, there’s no better beverage than this recipe for iced tea berry sangria. Stunning as a signature cocktail for a romantic summer wedding, but just as wonderful as a pitcher shared with some close friends in the backyard. Hopefully, if you love iced tea as much as I do, you’ll be sipping this little berry beauty on the regular!
Iced Tea Berry Sangria
- 2 quarts Sweetened iced tea chilled
- 1 (750 mL) bottle Red Moscato or other sweet red wine, chilled
- 2 cups berry juice chilled
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 lbs strawberries (hulled and sliced), blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- In a large pitcher, combine tea, wine, juice, and brandy. Chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- To serve, add fruit to pitcher or divide among glasses. Pour sangria over the fruit. The sangria may be served over ice if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Chilling Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 12 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings