MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Coffee creamer that tastes like CAKE!! Happy Birthday, Max!
Funfetti Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk (you can use the regular kind too)
- 3/4 cup non-fat milk (or regular)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
- Whipped Cream
- Tons of sprinkles
- Place sweetened condensed milk and milk in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until combined. Remove from heat and stir in extracts. Pour into a jar and store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving suggestion: rim your coffee mugs with corn syrup or honey and dip them in colorful sprinkles. Top iced coffee with whipped cream and more sprinkles!
- If you don’t drink coffee, you can use this in so many other things. It would be awesome in a milkshake or hot chocolate, or on ice cream. It’s like drinking liquid cake!
Yields: 1-1/4 cups MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings