MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The fizzy bunny might sound innocuous, but this mimosa has some extra Easter flavor and a bit of a kick!
- 1 part chilled carrot juice
- 1 part fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3-4 parts champagne or prosecco sparkling wine — (sub ginger ale or fizzy cider for virgin bunnies)
- dash of cayenne
- garnish: orange slices
- Mix and serve in chilled champagne glasses.
- Virgin Bunnies. You can easily make this sip alcohol free by replacing the sparkling wine with either fizzy ginger ale or fizzy apple cider.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving