MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: The Emerald Rain is a wonderful drink to enjoy when you’re sitting down for the evening – less so if you plan on dancing without falling over. It goes well with a dinner of salmon or chicken grilled with a mango salsa. If you like spice, try it with jerk chicken or a similar spicy Caribbean dish.
- 2 ounces Hpnotiq
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/4 of a freshly squeezed lime
- Shake all the ingredients together thoroughly in a shaker with ice.
- Serve this drink in a chilled cocktail glass.
- You can also leave out the ounce of vodka if you’re serving it at, say, an office party or gathering of professionals where you don’t want to send anyone off over the limit. Without that vodka, it becomes a fairly weak cocktail – not as weak as a mimosa, but considerably weaker than a standard drink.
- Another option is to replace the vodka with sparkling water – then you dilute the alcohol even further and add bubbles and a lovely hint of bitterness that works just like a dash of bitters to enhance the other, sweeter flavors.
Yields: l MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving