MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: All the amazing flavors of s’mores in one glorious cocktail! This fantastic cocktail is made with marshmallow vodka, creme de cocoa, along with graham cracker crumbs, and toasted marshmallows. This drink will take you back to fun campfire memories, without the sticky fingers! Good excuse to snuggle by the fire with your loved one!
Double Chocolate S’mores Martini
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) chocolate milk
- 1 oz. marshmallow flavored vodka
- 1 oz. creme de cocoa
- 1 oz. creme liqueur (like Baileys or Rum Chata)
- toasted marshmallows, for garnishes
- graham cracker crumbs (about 1/3 c. for 4 cocktail glasses), for garnishes
- chocolate syrup, for garnishes
- Start by adding the chocolate syrup to the rim of the cocktail glass.
- Promptly dip the chocolate rims into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add additional chocolate syrup to the inside of the glass, if desired.
- In a cocktail shaker or mason jar, add ice.
- Pour in the chocolate milk, vodka, creme de cocoa, and creme liqueur.
- Shake and pour into the prepared glass.
- Top with a toasted marshmallow.
- Enjoy right away.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving