MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: In honor of the “Force Awakens”. An epic recipe that relates to the epic saga.
Darth Vader Double Chocolate Cocoa
- 1/3 C dark chocolate wafers
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/3 C boiling water
- 3 1/2 C whole milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C half & half
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- Black sanding sugar
- simple syrup
- Whisk the chocolate, sugar and pinch of salt in a saucepan.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Continue to stir while this mixture comes to an easy boil.
- Constantly stir and simmer for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add and stir in the milk heating until hot. Do not boil!
- Remove from stove, add vanilla.
- Dip the glasses in the simple syrup and then dip into the sanding sugar
- Divide between mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle the chocolate sauce.
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings