Cotton Candy Coffee
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This is a really simple recipe to set up. You essentially prepare a cup of cold milk, ball up a wad of cotton candy, set it above the glass of milk, and pour hot espresso over it. The coffee melts the cotton candy right into the milk, leaving you with a deliciously sweetened iced latte. Don’t blink when you pour the coffee in though – the cotton candy gives a very short show.
- 2 shots espresso (a Nespresso capsule)
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk (120-240 milliliters) (or any dairy-free milk alternative for vegan option), depending on your preference
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 cotton candy
- Pour the milk into an 8 oz. or 12 oz. glass with ice cubes. If you like your coffee stronger, use the 8 oz. glass with less milk.
- Gently shape the cotton candy so it forms a ball just a bit bigger than than the top of the glass you are using. Stick a skewer through the center of the ball and rest the cotton candy on the glass.
- Slowly pour the hot espresso over the cotton candy.
- Mix and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving