MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: There’s lots of healthy goodness in this smoothie, hidden in dessert form.
Chocolate Raspberry Cauliflower Smoothie
- 4 soft medjool dates
- 4 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbs coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen steamed cauliflower
- 1 small frozen avocado
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Put the dates, cocoa powder, almond milk, coconut cream, and vanilla into a blender and mix until everything is well blended.
- Add the frozen cauliflower, frozen avocado and frozen raspberries to the blender and mix until smooth.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings