Chocolate and Amaretto Affogato
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: A boozy dessert-meets-coffee with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- 2 large scoops Belgian chocolate ice cream (or other good quality chocolate ice cream) – check the brand for gluten free if necessary
- 2 tbsp Amaretto
- 4 shots espresso
- 2 chunks dark chocolate, grated – check the brand for gluten free if necessary
- Place a scoop of chocolate ice cream into each cup.
- Pour 1 tbsp of Amaretto over each scoop of ice cream and top each with a double shot of espresso.
- Sprinkle over chocolate shavings before serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings